Sunday 30 October 2011

Scary story

To answer the writing group 'Hallowe'en Challenge' I've reworked a short piece which may or may not be any good. It's part of a bigger story and I'll just have to see what the others think about it. Once they've critiqued it I'll share it on my blog.
The house situation is looking up - provided we can agree the right deal, we're about to buy an 'invisible house'. So, there's a good chance we could be moved in by the spring. It means we'll finally have the family home we've been craving and I'll even have a writing room!
Anyway, I can hear R. stirring, so I'd better get on with my motherly duties. I've got to get us off to playgroup and the whole house needs a tidy/clean before the valuation I've arranged this afternoon. There's no way I can do it all, especially with R's mortal fear of vacuum cleaners, but I'll just have to do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment