Monday 7 November 2011

Now, if things could just calm down a bit...

The past week or so has been a total blur. B. and I have been running ourselves ragged over jobs (hurrah we've both got new ones lined up) and houses (getting valuations done and trying to turn two small houses into one big one), and trying to keep on top of the usual chores and child-rearing. I love to be busy but things are starting to get silly. If we could just have a little time to catch up with ourselves...
All that said, I think my creative muse has started to tiptoe her way back. I actually wrote something new this morning while I was supposed to be getting ready for the dentist. It's a possible intro to another book (I've already got one well on the go but have had ideas for several others) and I'm quite excited about it. I'm now wondering if I should pursue this one while I've got this enthusiasm and park my current one until I'm inspired to go back to it? Decisions, decisions!
Now, if things could just calm down a bit...

2 comments:

  1. Excellent news about your muse, wish she had a twin so I could write more wordage as part of the NaNoWriMo challenge - found it really hard the past couple of days and as I have work all week next week, I am going to find it harder to catch back up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm mightily relieved as I was beginning to think she had left for good! Keep at it with NaNoWriMo - it's very tough, especially when you start to fall behind with your wordcount but I'm sure you can do it!

    ReplyDelete