Saturday 4 January 2014

JaNoWriMo - Day 3


It's day three and me and my fellow JaNoWriMo-ers have been busy. I've done an hour's writing each day (about 11-12 pages of handwritten A4) and L's been rocketing along with her daily word count. Meanwhile N's TV has blown up which he sees as a blessing in disguise as it's allowing him to concentrate on his writing!
I only have a vague idea where my story is going (yes, I'm a pantser!) and so I suspect a huge amount of editing will be required later on, but for now I'm just going to keep on writing and hope it works eventually. L is a plotter and so she'll have far less editing to do and I'm not sure whether N is plotting or 'pantsing' but I know he has a specific story / word count in mind.
The main thing is our JaNo challenge has got off to a good start - here's hoping it continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment